29/03/2011 § Leave a comment
19/03/2011 § Leave a comment
How to turn off the annoying printer notification messages that appears when an event occurs on your printer in Windows XP.
1. Click the Start > Settings > Printers and Faxes.
2. Click the File > Server Properties.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Uncheck the following boxes:
- Show informational notifications for local printers.
- Show informational notifications for network printers.
- Notify when remote documents are printed.
5. Click OK.
Now those annoying printer notification warnings should be turned off.